Saturday 10 September 2016

Kitengela Mega Charity Event-Report by Chepngetich

The event took place on 3rd September 2016. The day started at 9 a.m, with most Nipe Sauti Africa members gathering at Strathmore University to catch a bus heading to Pillars of Hope Children’s home.   The morning was marked with much excitement; members met new friends from Community Outreach Programme.(Strathmore).

NSA members had contributed well towards the charity event; the money collected was used to purchase some essential items that were urgently needed by Pillars of Hope Children.

The membres arrived at the children's home at around 11 a.m. They were received well by the persons'  in charge who gave a brief history of the home. The children's home has no gate or a proper fence meaning anyone can enter or leave the home with or without notice. The compound is too small for the 83 children, but it has been fully utilized: It composes of 'mabati' classrooms, dormitories, kitchen, washrooms, an open office space on top of a wooden staircase.

The day was full of fun activities: cool music, lot of dance and 'weight cutting',
'kujuana forum', cooking, cleaning, photographing and talent shows. Some children had a chance to give their personal experience: their stories were so touching. The host and the guest had a blast!

The Pillars of Hope Charity Event ended well, all Glory to God!


Kindly members feel free to continue with the good work of giving towards Pillars of Hope Children's home- directors number MOSES 0704285085
By: Trizah Chepng'etic- Deputy Chairperson






5 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Winter Burma Appeal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. sadaqah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! zakat calculator uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. how much is zakat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work yemen charity

    ReplyDelete